Echo Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo Legion

No Better Friend No Worse Enemy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Few things you should do first.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGregg

OldGregg

Few things you should do first. Empty
PostSubject: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 am

Check your quarries. I had 4 that had donation amounts that were higher then what you needed for it to be upgraded. I added just 10 pieces of wood and they started upgrading. example it will say

required for next level:

present

so there is more in the quarry then what is needed. So go thru all quarries and add some wood.
Back to top Go down
OldGregg

OldGregg

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:12 am

Wine Upgrades:

Upgrade your taverns, they are cheap to do now and will help with the angry people. Stay calm, and upgrade...they will be happy again.
Back to top Go down
OldGregg

OldGregg

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 am

Free Space

As some of you know, there are buildings you can build in your free space now. Before you go and plug those guys in just for the heck of it, read what they are for. Some help better with wine colonies some work better with glass etc.
Back to top Go down
ThorsLittleBro

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:28 am

I know a bit about the game since I played it for awhile in .org I will try to answer any question any one has

The first couple things I need to tell every one is tavern is cheap so start upgrading it till you don't want to build your town hall any more

2nd thing you want to do but should have been done before patch get your barracks to 24 and your shipyard to 16 cause ships and units are cheap to upkeep I will have lots of bombardiers here shortly

This is my strategy we have alot of new buildings you can do this if you want these are the buildings I am getting rid of to make room for the new buildings.

Workshop - You only need one of these and it only has to be lvl 8 to upgrade the rest of your units and ships I suggest your work shop be on same island as your crystal so you don't have to transfer crystal all the time. Also after you get all the upgrades you want I suggest tearing this place down as well.

Trading post - I don't even use this thing so I am getting rid of it in all my towns up to you if you want to keep it just making a suggestion to help you get your other buildings in.

Edit -----------------------------------
About the work shop some one noticed and I did to after I sent the post cause I was going to upgrade and I could not cause my work shop was not a high enough level when I find out what the level requirement is I will post it up

Last edited by ThorsLittleBro on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nukde

Nukde

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 am

yeah all i'm doing right now is trying to get my taverns up. It's stressing seeing all these angry people in all my towns haha.

When I signed on this morning i looked at my military score and it had dropped from 6.7k to 2.5k and I thought I had gotten attacked. Then I realized 3.0 was online
Back to top Go down
Kissell

Kissell

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 am

So I've been trying to make it to 100k points for some time now. And I've been stuck in the 60k range. I've been upgrading like crazy waiting for this upgrade. I checked this morning and almost crapped myself when i realized i had 130k points. Does anyone know why this is? I'm not complaining, i'm just curious lol
Back to top Go down
maxius

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 pm

ThorsLittleBro wrote:

Workshop - You only need one of these and it only has to be lvl 8 to upgrade the rest of your units and ships.

This used to be the case before the update. Now with update, you got to get it at a much higher level for higher level upgrades. No
Back to top Go down
ThorsLittleBro

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 pm

maxius wrote:
ThorsLittleBro wrote:

Workshop - You only need one of these and it only has to be lvl 8 to upgrade the rest of your units and ships.

This used to be the case before the update. Now with update, you got to get it at a much higher level for higher level upgrades. No

I noticed before you did trust me lol
Back to top Go down
maxius

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:12 pm

ThorsLittleBro wrote:
maxius wrote:
ThorsLittleBro wrote:

I noticed before you did trust me lol

You didn't, trust me lol!

No worries, as long as we get the right info to people, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few things you should do first.   Few things you should do first. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few things you should do first.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo Legion :: General :: UPGRADE GUIDE and HELP-
Jump to: